Please excuse my very puffy eyes. I woke up Sunday morning and realized that my baby boy had given me an extra special Mother's Day gift...pink eye...in both eyes. Sigh. He got it from someone at his school. That's a whole different story. But I ended up with it too. YUCK!
Anyway, back to wonderful Mother's Day. :)
We ate breakfast and then I opened my gifts. I got a beautiful blue orchid, a "mommy & me" picture frame, a card that they had made through an app on the iPad (there's an app for that). Jeremy got some canvases from Michaels and painted them, then he put his hand print on one, each of Cash's handprints on the other 2, and then left the 4th one blank for me to put my handprint on. He is SO thoughtful. What a wonderful gift. Here is the finished product hanging in our kitchen.
I also got new plates! I have been wanting white plates for a long time, so Jeremy went and found the ones I wanted.
We went to the Arboretum that is right by our house. We had never been but it was beautiful!
Taking a little cat nap before we head out:
For dinner we went to Grimaldi's pizza. So much good food in one day!
Cash practicing his driving skills:
And then to finish off the day...chocolate covered strawberries. Yum!
I am so very thankful for my husband who put all of this together and really made me feel so special. Becoming a mom has been by far the best thing in my life. Cash is such a blessing to us and I am grateful that I am his mom.




No comments:
Post a Comment