July 06, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Cash and I had a lot of fun planning Jeremy's first Father's Day! My boys did such a good job with Mother's Day that I knew I had to make his day just as special.
Jeremy loves cinnamon rolls, so I found an easy recipe for homemade cinnamon rolls. These were really easy to do, because I didn't have to make the dough. That was my main fear, so when I found this recipe I thought "I can do this!". You just use frozen bread dough. They turned out good. They didn't look as pretty as I would have hoped, but hey they tasted good.





 Cash ready to eat his breakfast too!

I also made fried eggs, bacon, and potatoes. A very manly breakfast, haha.


After breakfast Jeremy opened his gifts. We got him a "daddy and me" picture frame to match the "mommy and me" frame I got for Mother's Day. He also got some new sleep shorts too.  I ordered him the Father's Day package from Omaha Steaks. He got a ton of meat, lol! Steaks and burgers and chicken and hot dogs. He was very excited about this.


I also made him a book on Snapfish. That is the coolest website. I titled the book "My Daddy and me" and it just went through all of the things that Jeremy and Cash like to do and I put pictures and some sweet Father's Day quotes in it too. It turned out great!! I think I am going to make a book for Cash every year to show the fun things he did throughout the year.

We had a pretty laid back day. Jeremy got to pick where we went for dinner. We headed to Market Street in the Woodlands and ate at The Counter, which is a yummy burger place. We had burgers and sweet potato fries and onion rings and fried pickles. SO good!!! Then we walked around Market Street and stopped by Red Mango for some frozen yogurt. Cash really likes the Pomegranate flavor. Jeremy gets it every time and will give Cash a few bites.

I would say Jeremy's first Father's Day was a success! I think he would say the same! We are so lucky to have Jeremy. He is a wonderful husband and the BEST dad to our little boy. I can't wait to see all of the things those 2 get into as Cash gets older. We love you daddy!!

No comments: