January 03, 2010

Christmas Concert and Christmas 2009 at the Gray House!

Jeremy had his Christmas concert right before the Christmas break! It was great! I know I am biased, but it was really neat to see the work that he has done with his band.


We had our first Christmas in our house this year! My grandparents came down and we had such a good time! Jeremy and I cooked the normal Christmas fixins, we made a pumpkin cheesecake that was delicious! Overall I think it was a success!



Our beautiful Christmas tree!
 


Christmas stockings

My grandparents left on Saturday, and Saturday night we headed out to Katy to visit with Jeremy's aunts and uncles. Sunday morning his Aunt Kama and Uncle Steve stopped by to see the house before they headed back to Rockwall. It was fun to have so many people come over! Next is 11 days off...woo hoo!

No comments: