Jeremy and I have been off together for the last 11 days. I can't remember the last time we were both off for that long without having something planned. We had Christmas and time with family, but other than that, we were just going to enjoy the time off. And it was great! We saw a few movies, cleaned house, re-stained a table, and the most exciting thing...painted our bathroom!
First here is the stained table. I forgot to take a picture of it before, but it was black. Jeremy sanded it down, and restained it. I think it looks beautiful.
Next we tackled our master bathroom. That was a lot of fun! We went to Home Depot and loaded up on supplies, and we got all of it done in 1 day!
Here are the before pics:
And the during pics:
And the FINISHED bathroom! Which I just absolutely LOVE!! It turned out SO good!
Now its back to work until the next vacation. I am looking forward to going to San Antonio in February for Jeremy's music convention, and then going to DisneyWorld in May for band trip! Happy 2010 everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment