Here are a few before pictures:
And the during pics:
Our finished bedroom:
Our next project will be the living room. When we moved in, everything in the house was beige. Which is better than white, but our couches are beige, too. There is no definition between the walls, carpet and the furniture. The problem is, I cannot for the life of me decide what I want to do. When we did the bathroom and bedroom, we knew exactly what we wanted. But the living room is a different story. We have spent hours in the paint department at Home Depot, but nothing is sticking out. So we will keep waiting until we know for sure. I have been told by my wonderful hubby that we need to know what we want to do before we do it because there is nothing worse than spending a ton of time on something, just to not like it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment