February 21, 2010

We have tulips!

Today the weather was prettier than it has been in a while. So we went to the grocery store, and then came home and pulled some weeds out of the front yard. It was nice to open up the windows, and do some work outside! I am ready for Spring! I'm not ready for the 100+ heat of the summer, but spring is nice. Back in December we planted some tulip bulbs so they would bloom in the early spring. Well today when I was pulling weeds, this is what I found.....

We have tulips! Well...we are closer to having tulips! I was SO excited to see these little buds showing! Now that makes me want to go spend lots of money at the Garden Center on more spring flowers. I need to wait a little longer though to make sure it won't freeze anymore. With the weather lately, you never know.

No comments: