May 01, 2011

Big News!

Well I know that it has been a really long time since I blogged, and for most of the time that has gone by I really don't have an excuse, lol. But the Gray household does have some very exciting news to share for those who don't know!
WE ARE HAVING A BABY!
A BOY!
SEPTEMBER 10, 2011

Yep! Jeremy and I are expecting our first bundle of joy! We are thrilled and have wanted this for some time now!
It has been a pretty easy pregnancy so far...minus the 4ish weeks where I was nauseous 24 hours a day. For me it wasn't morning sickness, it was all day everyday sickness. But that stopped right around the 2nd trimester and has been very smooth sailing since. Just in the last week I have started to feel him move around, which is the best thing. I am a worry wart and so I constantly worry whether or not he is ok. We borrowed a Doppler from our friend Brittney, so we have been able to listen to his heartbeat whenever we want. That has really eased my mind. And now that I am starting to feel him move that has really made me feel more comfortable. 
I am so excited to be mom to a little boy. I can't wait to take him to soccer and football games. And I just know that he will be a spitting image of my husband, and that makes me very happy :). I think about those two together and it really just makes me smile. Jeremy is such a wonderful husband, and I've known since the day I met him that he would make the world's best dad, so I am happy that he will finally be a dad!
I will try and remember to post more here to keep everyone up to date (I hope that makes you happy Luanne!).  Till next time.....Katie, Jeremy, and Baby Boy Gray

No comments: