October 08, 2011

Baby Shower

I know I know...I've been absent from blogger world lately. And for the month of August I have no excuse considering I was on maternity leave just hanging around the house! Now I have a great excuse, but we will get to him later ;)
Back in July my lovely girl friends threw me a baby shower at Brittney's house. We had so much fun and I was very happy that a lot of my friends from my Dallas office came to see me. I hadn't seen them since I moved to Houston so it was nice to see them. And then of course my local friends, and then my mom, Jeremy's mom, and my grandmother were there also.
My grandmother, mom, me and my granddad. :)
Everyone hanging out and catching up

 Playing the "Guess how big Katie's belly is" game. A lot of people were almost right on. :)


 The beautiful table with the food
 Me with the yummy and awesome looking cake that Luanne made for us! Thank you!!
 Present time!


 And of course, me with my amazingly wonderful husband. Sigh. Really is the best guy ever.

No comments: