March 21, 2012

4 months

On January 2nd Cash started daycare so Mommy could go back to work. I was so very sad to go back. We found a daycare for him before he was born so once he got here we didn't have to stress about finding one.
He did wonderful. No crying or anything. I cried though! The first day I took him I only left him for a few hours, just so he could see how it was and long enough for me to tell myself it was going to be ok :)


The following weekend we went up to visit the Spruiells in Rowlett. Cash and Rorie finally got to meet! We did not take ANY pictures the whole weekend, which makes me sad. But we had a great time. Brittney and I went and got massages that Ashby bought Brittney for her birthday. All 4 boys stayed at home and played! Then we all went out to dinner after we came home. We had a lot of fun and the boys will have more fun as they get older.
I went back to work the following week. It was pretty hard going back to work. I am thankful that we decided to start Cash at daycare the week before I started back so that I didn't have the anxiety of going back to work coupled with sending my baby off to daycare for the first time. I could definitely tell that I hadn't worked in 4.5 months! It took a week or so for my brain to get back in work mode and not mommy/zombie mode.
We have really gotten into a routine now and Cash is doing wonderful with it all. We are SO very blessed that the daycare that we chose was the right one for him. The teachers just love him and he is very popular. He's the youngest so all the teachers want to hold him and feed him.

At 4 months:
Weight: 12 lbs
Height: 24 1/4 inches
Size 1 diapers
Still in 0-3 month clothes.
Has started to reach for things
Rolled over from tummy to back. Has rolled from back to tummy a few times
Has discovered his hands! Looks at them all the time and moves them all around





No comments: